Thursday, July 12, 2007

It came today! Yea!!



Yea! I was a little worried about my package because I was out of town for two weeks and they claimed there was no package for me at the post office. But, there it was waiting for me today when I got home from work. Lovely Gina from Hawaii sent Merlin the Cat Yarns' Superwash sock yarn in Ravenclaw colors, some really cute pins, stitchmarkers, one of those keychain sock blockers with a pattern as well as yummy Hawaii coffee, pencils and a lovely handmade sock bag. That is really impressive - the seams are excellent (Did you use a serger?) - and to top it off, a copy of "Charmed Knits." Such a nice treat!



Sorry about the poor photo but this sock yarn if great! Unfortunately, this makes six new skeins of sock yarn acquired since the L&V sock marathon started - and only three pairs knitted. Do you think I can bring my knitting to the new Harry Potter movie?

No comments: