Friday, May 4, 2007

Swap FAQ

Hello, ladies! Wow! It's been a while since I've done a swap and the first time with this many people :) I've done tons of smaller swaps in the past.

If you stumble upon some really cute HP swap goodies, please send me the link so that I can put it here on the site. I would love to find a few more little things that I can throw in the bag.


FAQ

Well, there are some questions floating around out there, so I thought that I would answer some of them here. If you have a question, go ahead and leave it in the comment section and then I'll update this post with the answer.

Partners - Are we sending to the same person that is sending to us?
No. Most of the partnering works like a triangle, though, there are some matches that have four to five people in them. If there are 3 people in the triangle, for example, Mary will send to Beatrice and Beatrice will send to Sandy. Sandy will then send to Mary.

Swap Packages - When do we need to send them?
Some people will be knitting their bags, so they will need time to do that. Packages need to be sent by June 21st. That does not mean that you need to wait until then! When ever your package is complete go ahead and stick it in the mail.

Quidditch Dates - When is Quidditch happening?
Go here for a better explanation.

Weekly Trivia - Where is it?
The weekly trivia question will be posted at the top of the blog right under the HSKS title on the weeks that we do not have a Quidditch session.

No comments: