Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekly Trivia - May 13th to 19th

Because I changed the header to this page the weekly trivia will be located in a post :) When everyone begins posting on this blog you'll have to make sure that you look a little more closely for the trivia because it may get lost amongst the other postings.

This week I will give you three trivia questions. 5 points for each question answered.
Yes, the trivia gets harder as the weeks progress.

Trivia #1
What's the name of this potion?
This potion has the colour of molten gold, and while exposed to the air, large drops will leap like goldfish above the surface without spilling.

Trivia #2
Which book is this line from?
"Harry and Cho were now too embarrassed to look at each other, let alone talk to each other; what if Ron and Hermione started going out together, then split up? Could their friendship survive it? Harry remembered the few weeks when they had not been talking to each other in third year; he had not enjoyed trying to bridge the distance between them. And then, what if they didn't split up? What if they became like Bill and Fleur, and it became excrutiatingly embarrassing to be in their presence, so that he was shut out for good?"

Trivia #3
Who utters these words?
"Oh I am glad I'm not on duty. I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating."

3 comments:

kiki said...

what a great header! simply magic!

Gramknits said...

I looked back to be sure and there was to be 10 points per week on weekly posting on blog about how everyone was coming on the swap. Does this just come into play at the end if everyone posted something each week or is it done weekly?

Winnie said...

It's done weekly. You can add that to your chart. Sorry that I forgot about that :) I'd better get my progress notes up on my blog, come to think of it!