Thursday, June 7, 2007

Next Round of HSKS

Hello!
I just wanted to announced that the signups for the second round of HSKS will begin next Monday! Yes, it's that time already. We only have a little more than 2 weeks left of the current swap, and boy, has it been a ride. :) I absolutely LOVE these larger swaps and have such fun putting the packages together. This swap is extra neat because of all the cool HP swag that is available.

Why is this next swap shorter, you ask? I get to go to Mexico in August!! Woot! My church does member missionary trips every year and this year I decided to apply. So, even though sign-ups don't start until Monday you can still head on over to the swap site and grab the logo to put on your site.

The BIG changes for the next HSKS are
  • No Weekly Trivia
  • Prefects have less responsibility - but there will only be one prefect per house
  • Only two rounds of Quidditch - Trivia released on a Wednesday and Snitch released on a weekend

No comments: