Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another Gryffindor Jumps In!

Hi everyone!
I'm caught up in Hogwarts fever and am participating in as many sock-themed swaps that I can! I'm a proud Gryffindor and am happy to join your ranks!

And, as a little advertisement, I am expecting yarn blanks to come in this week and I'll be dyeing soon thereafter. I'm taking pre-orders now for your chosen House color and also striping pattern (evenly spaced wide stripes a la Sorcerer's Stone, trapped bars striping a la Prisoner of Azkaban, evenly spaced narrow stripes and finally regular ol' handpainted variegated) You can see my sold items and feedback here at: Cosmic Fibers, and you can convo me there or email me at dharmafey(at)verizon(dot)net.

Oh! And another little shout out for my new sock-knitting podcast, Socks in the City.

2 comments:

Laura said...

oooh, I'd be interested when I find out my pal's house. are you doing both sets of ravenclaw colors?

Winnie said...

Depends on what your pal decides is their favorite set of colors.