Saturday, April 28, 2007

House Points

It's that time again, ladies!! Drum roll, please!!! BUT, before I begin, it was suggested by the Hufflepuff prefect Annemarie that we should base the awarding of points on a percentage. I thought that was a fabulous idea. That way every House could have a chance at the pot whether large or small. For that suggestion, of course, I had to add 5 more points to Hufflepuff! Also, I added 5 points to each House whose prefects sent in their total points for the week. So, and extra 5 points each goes to Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Both of Hufflepuffs prefects sent in their totals, so Hufflepuff is awarded an extra 10 points. Thank you so much, ladies :) As it is I still spent about 2 hours checking the majority of the sites for points. Hooray to those of you that have posted your trivia questions and put the HSKS logo in your side bar.

1st place - Ravenclaw (96% - earned 29/30 possible answered)

2nd place - Hufflepuff (68% - earned 13/19 possible answered)

3rd place - Gryffindor (40% - 11/27 possible answered)

4th place - Slytherin (33% - 6/18 possible answered)

All points earned so far are in 5 point increments, so it's rather easy at the moment. All I can think is I HATE math LOL and here I'm organizing a swap that is based on points!! That's okay. It's worth it.

It's late, so I will be posting the Questionnaire mid-day Sunday. Check back then and be sure to post the answers to your blogs for your partner to see!

No comments: